Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -19.43% Loss -3.26% Sell

Downtrend:-19.43%

Loss:-3.26%
19.395 17.223 19.395
17.223
10 Days Neutral Neutral 5.01% Loss -1.42% Neutral

Neutral:5.01%

Loss:-1.42%
19.864 17.101 19.864
17.101
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.18% Loss -8.33% Neutral

Neutral:-7.18%

Loss:-8.33%
20.627 15.091 20.627
15.091

Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.43% probability. Moreover, the probability that Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) price has no a definite trend is 80.57% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) price will reach 18.972792633229 and 17.30697496566 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 19.92143226489 and 16.441626217377

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.26% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 17.30697496566. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -19.43%

Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.26%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 5.01% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) price has no a definite trend is 94.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) price will reach 19.432189924842 and 17.18504940976 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 20.403799421085 and 16.325796939272

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.42% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 17.18504940976. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 5.01%

Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.42%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.18% probability. Moreover, the probability that Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) price has no a definite trend is 92.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) price will reach 20.178452645106 and 15.090890537996 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 21.187375277361 and 14.336346011096

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.33% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 15.164905928888. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.18%

Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -8.33%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) predictions by visitors

Meridian Bioscience Inc. (VIVO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.