Maximum and minimum Regional Health Properties, Inc short-term price forecast for Jun,Jul,Aug 2024

Regional Health Properties, Inc stock short term price prediction: Jun,Jul,Aug 2024|RHE: 4.6072991966394738483359105885029
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -19.58% Loss -1.52% Sell

Downtrend:-19.58%

Loss:-1.52%
2.6477196393970188204036730894586 2.2071669978784940191474106541136 2.6477196393970188204036730894586
2.2071669978784940191474106541136
10 Days Neutral Neutral -13.66% Loss -1.03% Neutral

Neutral:-13.66%

Loss:-1.03%
2.6427315527978407772025093436241 2.2232655526778217769390266767005 2.6427315527978407772025093436241
2.2232655526778217769390266767005
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 24.56% Loss -14.02% Neutral

Uptrend:24.56%

Loss:-14.02%
2.7135379717238721219985109200934 1.8557928535645373813167680054903 2.7135379717238721219985109200934
1.8557928535645373813167680054903

Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 10 Jun 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.58% probability. Moreover, the probability that Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) price has no a definite trend is 80.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) price will reach 2.5418938583139265574573073536158 and 2.3208409558430673769180430099368 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 15, 2024 if the real price is between 2.6689885512296229741480146913091 and 2.2047989080509138304364569194149

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.52% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.3208409558430673769180430099368. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -19.58%

Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 10 Jun 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) price has no a definite trend is 86.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) price will reach 2.5371051388050602781731868162751 and 2.3377686216445567879418376833200 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 20, 2024 if the real price is between 2.6639603957453132920818461570889 and 2.2208801905623287709090618591290

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.03% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.3377686216445567879418376833200. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -13.66%

Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.03%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 10 Jun 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 24.56% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) price has no a definite trend is 75.44% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) price will reach 2.6050815207146911234303843230009 and 1.8557928535645373813167680054903 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2024 if the real price is between 2.7353355967504255907840615691384 and 1.7630032108863105122509296052158

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.02% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.9513702697862456147959164809436. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 24.56%

Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -14.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) predictions by visitors

Regional Health Properties, Inc (RHE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.