Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -14.93% Neutral 4.81% Neutral

Neutral:-14.93%

Neutral:4.81%
182.863 162.897 182.863
162.897
10 Days Neutral Neutral -2.32% Profit 5.45% Neutral

Neutral:-2.32%

Profit:5.45%
185.314 161.605 185.314
161.605
30 Days Neutral Neutral 12.41% Profit 16.36% Neutral

Neutral:12.41%

Profit:16.36%
205.448 160.228 205.448
160.228

Facebook, Inc. (FB) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 05 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.93% probability. Moreover, the probability that Facebook, Inc. (FB) price has no a definite trend is 85.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Facebook, Inc. (FB) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Facebook, Inc. (FB) price will reach 178.06549438329 and 164.1841799299 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Facebook, Inc. (FB) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 10, 2022 if the real price is between 186.96876910246 and 155.9749709334

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.81% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 178.06549438329. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Facebook, Inc. (FB) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Facebook, Inc. (FB) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -14.93%

Facebook, Inc. (FB) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Facebook, Inc. (FB) stock prices in the next 5 days

Facebook, Inc. (FB) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 05 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.32% probability. Moreover, the probability that Facebook, Inc. (FB) price has no a definite trend is 97.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Facebook, Inc. (FB) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Facebook, Inc. (FB) price will reach 180.45237257824 and 162.88217700749 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Facebook, Inc. (FB) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 15, 2022 if the real price is between 189.47499120715 and 154.73806815712

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.45% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 180.45237257824. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Facebook, Inc. (FB) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Facebook, Inc. (FB) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.32%

Facebook, Inc. (FB) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 5.45%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Facebook, Inc. (FB) stock prices in the next 10 days

Facebook, Inc. (FB) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 05 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 12.41% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Facebook, Inc. (FB) price has no a definite trend is 87.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Facebook, Inc. (FB) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Facebook, Inc. (FB) price will reach 200.05830969351 and 160.22787734147 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Facebook, Inc. (FB) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 04, 2022 if the real price is between 210.06122517819 and 152.21648347439

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.36% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 200.05830969351. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Facebook, Inc. (FB) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Facebook, Inc. (FB) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 12.41%

Facebook, Inc. (FB) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 16.36%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Facebook, Inc. (FB) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Facebook, Inc. (FB)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Facebook, Inc. (FB) predictions by visitors

Facebook, Inc. (FB) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.