Maximum and minimum INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|INTLCONV.BO: 178.68
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -49.02% Neutral -0.22% Neutral

Downtrend:-49.02%

Neutral:-0.22%
101.03 89.18 101.03
89.18
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -29.94% Neutral 4.8% Neutral

Downtrend:-29.94%

Neutral:4.8%
107.77 87.45 107.77
87.45
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -20.09% Profit 27.8% Neutral

Downtrend:-20.09%

Profit:27.8%
128.66 88.96 128.66
88.96

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 49.02% probability. Moreover, the probability that INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) price has no a definite trend is 50.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) price will reach 98.87 and 92.32 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 24, 2024 if the real price is between 103.81 and 87.70

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.22% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 92.32. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -49.02%

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.22%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock prices in the next 5 days

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 29.94% probability. Moreover, the probability that INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) price has no a definite trend is 70.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) price will reach 105.47 and 90.52 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 29, 2024 if the real price is between 110.74 and 86.00

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.8% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 105.47. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -29.94%

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.8%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock prices in the next 10 days

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.09% probability. Moreover, the probability that INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) price has no a definite trend is 79.91% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) price will reach 125.91 and 88.96 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 20, 2024 if the real price is between 132.21 and 84.51

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 27.8% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 125.91. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -20.09%

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 27.8%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) predictions by visitors

INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD. (INTLCONV.BO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.