Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -76.53% Loss -8.57% Sell

Downtrend:-76.53%

Loss:-8.57%
7.651 6.285 7.651
6.285
10 Days Sell Downtrend -53.78% Loss -12.86% Sell

Downtrend:-53.78%

Loss:-12.86%
7.602 6.029 7.602
6.029
30 Days Neutral Neutral 0.19% Neutral 6.09% Neutral

Neutral:0.19%

Neutral:6.09%
9.005 6.041 9.005
6.041

COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 28 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 76.53% probability. Moreover, the probability that COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) price has no a definite trend is 23.47% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) price will reach 7.44857374875 and 6.4795748992185 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 03, 2022 if the real price is between 7.8210024361875 and 6.1555961542576

There will be a downward trend and -8.57% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.4795748992185. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -76.53%

COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -8.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 28 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 53.78% probability. Moreover, the probability that COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) price has no a definite trend is 46.22% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) price will reach 7.4008739527816 and 6.2155415950795 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 08, 2022 if the real price is between 7.7709176504207 and 5.9047645153255

There will be a downward trend and -12.86% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.2155415950795. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -53.78%

COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -12.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 28 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.19% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) price has no a definite trend is 99.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) price will reach 8.7666657882852 and 6.041494356811 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 28, 2022 if the real price is between 9.2049990776995 and 5.7394196389705

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.09% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 8.7666657882852. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.19%

COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.09%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) predictions by visitors

COMMERZBANK AG (CBK.DE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.