Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -10.21% Neutral 0.74% Neutral

Neutral:-10.21%

Neutral:0.74%
539.708 477.169 539.708
477.169
10 Days Sell Downtrend -33.5% Loss -3.8% Sell

Downtrend:-33.5%

Loss:-3.8%
538.781 455.345 538.781
455.345
30 Days Neutral Neutral 2.27% Neutral 2.58% Neutral

Neutral:2.27%

Neutral:2.58%
595.15 432.275 595.15
432.275

TENCENT (0700.HK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.21% probability. Moreover, the probability that TENCENT (0700.HK) price has no a definite trend is 89.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TENCENT (0700.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, TENCENT (0700.HK) price will reach 532.33622374535 and 482.4182939887 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day TENCENT (0700.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 26, 2021 if the real price is between 558.95303493261 and 458.29737928927

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.74% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 532.33622374535. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the TENCENT (0700.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of TENCENT (0700.HK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -10.21%

TENCENT (0700.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TENCENT (0700.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

TENCENT (0700.HK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 33.5% probability. Moreover, the probability that TENCENT (0700.HK) price has no a definite trend is 66.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TENCENT (0700.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, TENCENT (0700.HK) price will reach 531.42211121321 and 460.35355278254 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day TENCENT (0700.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 557.99321677387 and 437.33587514341

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.8% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 460.35355278254. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the TENCENT (0700.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of TENCENT (0700.HK) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -33.5%

TENCENT (0700.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -3.8%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TENCENT (0700.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

TENCENT (0700.HK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.27% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TENCENT (0700.HK) price has no a definite trend is 97.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TENCENT (0700.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, TENCENT (0700.HK) price will reach 587.02118883133 and 432.27456510067 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day TENCENT (0700.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 20, 2021 if the real price is between 616.3722482729 and 410.66083684564

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.58% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 587.02118883133. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the TENCENT (0700.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of TENCENT (0700.HK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.27%

TENCENT (0700.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TENCENT (0700.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for TENCENT (0700.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

TENCENT (0700.HK) predictions by visitors

TENCENT (0700.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.