Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -22.54% Loss -1.22% Sell

Downtrend:-22.54%

Loss:-1.22%
0.086 0.057 0.086
0.057
10 Days Neutral Neutral 8.59% Neutral 0.58% Neutral

Neutral:8.59%

Neutral:0.58%
0.084 0.059 0.084
0.059
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 15.99% Neutral 5.87% Neutral

Uptrend:15.99%

Neutral:5.87%
0.095 0.053 0.095
0.053

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 31 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.54% probability. Moreover, the probability that GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) price has no a definite trend is 77.46% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) price will reach 0.076492012546468 and 0.056691574114084 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 05, 2023 if the real price is between 0.080316613173792 and 0.05385699540838

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.22% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.056691574114084. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -22.54%

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.22%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock prices in the next 5 days

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 31 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 8.59% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) price has no a definite trend is 91.41% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) price will reach 0.075399665803332 and 0.058987096324642 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 10, 2023 if the real price is between 0.079169649093498 and 0.05603774150841

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.58% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.075399665803332. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 8.59%

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock prices in the next 10 days

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 31 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 15.99% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) price has no a definite trend is 84.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) price will reach 0.084727798951187 and 0.053203849806454 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 02, 2023 if the real price is between 0.088964188898746 and 0.050543657316132

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.87% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.084727798951187. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 15.99%

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.87%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) predictions by visitors

GBX INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC (GBXI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.