Maximum and minimum SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|SURJIND.BO: 153.15
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -7.23% Neutral 2% Neutral

Neutral:-7.23%

Neutral:2%
106.14 94.41 106.14
94.41
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -42.57% Profit 5% Neutral

Downtrend:-42.57%

Profit:5%
108.37 95.18 108.37
95.18
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -39.16% Neutral 3.94% Neutral

Downtrend:-39.16%

Neutral:3.94%
116.46 86.42 116.46
86.42

SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.23% probability. Moreover, the probability that SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) price has no a definite trend is 92.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) price will reach 101.75 and 94.60 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 24, 2024 if the real price is between 106.83 and 89.87

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 101.75. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -7.23%

SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) stock prices in the next 5 days

SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 42.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) price has no a definite trend is 57.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) price will reach 103.88 and 95.38 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 29, 2024 if the real price is between 109.08 and 90.61

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 103.88. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -42.57%

SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 5%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) stock prices in the next 10 days

SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 39.16% probability. Moreover, the probability that SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) price has no a definite trend is 60.84% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) price will reach 111.64 and 86.42 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 20, 2024 if the real price is between 117.22 and 82.10

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.94% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 111.64. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -39.16%

SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.94%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) predictions by visitors

SURAJ INDUSTRIES LTD. (SURJIND.BO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.