Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -10.26% Neutral -0.54% Neutral

Neutral:-10.26%

Neutral:-0.54%
68.982 59.813 68.982
59.813
10 Days Sell Downtrend -27.31% Loss -3.75% Sell

Downtrend:-27.31%

Loss:-3.75%
68.448 58.299 68.448
58.299
30 Days Neutral Neutral -6.35% Neutral 1.56% Neutral

Neutral:-6.35%

Neutral:1.56%
74.986 55.405 74.986
55.405

ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 26 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.26% probability. Moreover, the probability that ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) price has no a definite trend is 89.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) price will reach 67.622662443214 and 61.407638040465 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 31, 2023 if the real price is between 71.003795565374 and 58.337256138441

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.54% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 61.407638040465. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -10.26%

ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.54%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 26 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 27.31% probability. Moreover, the probability that ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) price has no a definite trend is 72.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) price will reach 67.099993077871 and 59.853761927236 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 05, 2023 if the real price is between 70.454992731764 and 56.861073830875

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.75% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 59.853761927236. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -27.31%

ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -3.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 26 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.35% probability. Moreover, the probability that ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) price has no a definite trend is 93.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) price will reach 73.508873304598 and 55.404894223143 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 25, 2023 if the real price is between 77.184316969828 and 52.634649511986

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.56% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 73.508873304598. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -6.35%

ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.56%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) predictions by visitors

ZOOM VIDEO COMM. A -,001 (5ZM.DE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.