Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -48.25% Loss -3.75% Sell

Downtrend:-48.25%

Loss:-3.75%
2.077 1.812 2.077
1.812
10 Days Sell Downtrend -36.3% Loss -4.85% Sell

Downtrend:-36.3%

Loss:-4.85%
2.044 1.824 2.044
1.824
30 Days Neutral Neutral 1.58% Profit 11.77% Neutral

Neutral:1.58%

Profit:11.77%
2.434 1.767 2.434
1.767

Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 31 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.25% probability. Moreover, the probability that Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) price has no a definite trend is 51.75% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) price will reach 2.0587424419679 and 1.8309177188121 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 05, 2023 if the real price is between 2.1616795640663 and 1.7393718328715

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.75% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.8309177188121. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.25%

Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) stock prices in the next 5 days

Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 31 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 36.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) price has no a definite trend is 63.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) price will reach 2.025543654772 and 1.8423398907597 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 10, 2023 if the real price is between 2.1268208375106 and 1.7502228962217

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.85% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.8423398907597. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -36.3%

Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.85%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) stock prices in the next 10 days

Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 31 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.58% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) price has no a definite trend is 98.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) price will reach 2.4118883078878 and 1.767329362116 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 02, 2023 if the real price is between 2.5324827232822 and 1.6789628940102

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 11.77% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.4118883078878. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.58%

Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 11.77%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) predictions by visitors

Icelandair Group hf. (ICEAIR.IC) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.