Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -9.39% Neutral -0.29% Neutral

Neutral:-9.39%

Neutral:-0.29%
3.615 3.366 3.615
3.366
10 Days Sell Downtrend -40.28% Loss -4.54% Sell

Downtrend:-40.28%

Loss:-4.54%
3.61 3.224 3.61
3.224
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.76% Neutral 1.79% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.76%

Neutral:1.79%
3.95 3.109 3.95
3.109

AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 01 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.39% probability. Moreover, the probability that AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) price has no a definite trend is 90.61% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) price will reach 3.5741851926244 and 3.3755747293471 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 06, 2023 if the real price is between 3.7528944522556 and 3.2067959928797

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.29% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.3755747293471. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -9.39%

AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) stock prices in the next 5 days

AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 01 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 40.28% probability. Moreover, the probability that AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) price has no a definite trend is 59.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) price will reach 3.5686464696021 and 3.2332314725702 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 11, 2023 if the real price is between 3.7470787930822 and 3.0715698989417

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.54% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.2332314725702. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -40.28%

AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.54%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) stock prices in the next 10 days

AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 01 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.76% probability. Moreover, the probability that AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) price has no a definite trend is 81.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) price will reach 3.904738830987 and 3.1086405906089 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2023 if the real price is between 4.0999757725364 and 2.9532085610785

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.79% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.904738830987. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -18.76%

AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) predictions by visitors

AEM Holdings Ltd (AWX.SI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.