Maximum and minimum New Oriental Education & Techno short-term price forecast for May,Jun,Jul 2024

New Oriental Education & Techno stock short term price prediction: May,Jun,Jul 2024|EDU: 176.98
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.44% Neutral 2.84% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.44%

Neutral:2.84%
95.33 84.95 95.33
84.95
10 Days Neutral Neutral -12.08% Neutral -0.38% Neutral

Neutral:-12.08%

Neutral:-0.38%
95.08 82.38 95.08
82.38
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.53% Neutral 0.58% Neutral

Neutral:-0.53%

Neutral:0.58%
101.14 77.34 101.14
77.34

New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 11 Apr 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.44% probability. Moreover, the probability that New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) price has no a definite trend is 83.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) price will reach 94.24 and 86.61 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 16, 2024 if the real price is between 98.95 and 82.28

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.84% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 94.24. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.44%

New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.84%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) stock prices in the next 5 days

New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 11 Apr 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.08% probability. Moreover, the probability that New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) price has no a definite trend is 87.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) price will reach 93.99 and 83.99 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Apr 21, 2024 if the real price is between 98.69 and 79.79

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.38% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 83.99. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -12.08%

New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.38%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) stock prices in the next 10 days

New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 11 Apr 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.53% probability. Moreover, the probability that New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) price has no a definite trend is 99.47% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) price will reach 99.98 and 77.34 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 11, 2024 if the real price is between 104.98 and 73.47

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.58% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 99.98. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.53%

New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) predictions by visitors

New Oriental Education & Techno (EDU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.