Maximum and minimum XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER  stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|600251.SS: 9.8731
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -46.19% Loss -39% Sell

Downtrend:-46.19%

Loss:-39%
9.87 4.07 9.87
4.07
1 Year Neutral Neutral 2.86% Loss -58.5% Neutral

Neutral:2.86%

Loss:-58.5%
10.45 1.84 10.45
1.84
2 Years Neutral Neutral -6.3% Loss -51.88% Neutral

Neutral:-6.3%

Loss:-51.88%
11.03 1.84 11.03
1.84

XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 46.19% probability. Moreover, the probability that XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) price has no a definite trend is 53.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) price will reach 9.82 and 4.14 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 10.31 and 3.94

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -39% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Moderate Downtrend -46.19%

XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -39%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 2.86% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) price has no a definite trend is 97.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) price will reach 10.39 and 1.88 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 10.91 and -0.09

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -58.5% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.88. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Neutral 2.86%

XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -58.5%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) price has no a definite trend is 93.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) price will reach 10.96 and 1.84 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 11.51 and 1.75

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -51.88% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.88. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral -6.3%

XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -51.88%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) predictions by visitors

XINJIANG GUANNONG FRUIT&ANTLER (600251.SS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.