Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -14.4% Neutral 1.92% Neutral

Neutral:-14.4%

Neutral:1.92%
92.878 83.483 92.878
83.483
10 Days Sell Downtrend -32.19% Loss -2.64% Sell

Downtrend:-32.19%

Loss:-2.64%
92.678 79.748 92.678
79.748
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.61% Neutral 6.96% Neutral

Neutral:-7.61%

Neutral:6.96%
104.106 76.866 104.106
76.866

AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.4% probability. Moreover, the probability that AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) price has no a definite trend is 85.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) price will reach 92.878401138041 and 85.495665683998 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 25, 2023 if the real price is between 97.522321194943 and 81.220882399798

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.92% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 92.878401138041. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -14.4%

AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.92%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 32.19% probability. Moreover, the probability that AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) price has no a definite trend is 67.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) price will reach 92.677851866665 and 81.670826876543 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 30, 2023 if the real price is between 97.311744459998 and 77.587285532716

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.64% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 81.670826876543. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -32.19%

AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.64%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.61% probability. Moreover, the probability that AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) price has no a definite trend is 92.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) price will reach 104.10572303361 and 76.865880812219 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 19, 2023 if the real price is between 109.31100918529 and 73.022586771608

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.96% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 104.10572303361. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.61%

AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.96%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) predictions by visitors

AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.DE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.