Maximum and minimum GUANGDONG TOPSTAR long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|300607.SZ: 20.2776
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral -11.84% Neutral 0.13% Neutral

Neutral:-11.84%

Neutral:0.13%
20.28 7.14 20.28
7.14
1 Year Neutral Neutral -11.31% Neutral 0.19% Neutral

Neutral:-11.31%

Neutral:0.19%
23.44 4.20 23.44
4.20
2 Years Neutral Downtrend -17.14% Neutral 0.26% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.14%

Neutral:0.26%
26.60 1.27 26.60
1.27

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock price prediction until 11 Oct 2024 (update date: 11 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 11 Oct 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.84% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 88.16% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 11 Oct 2024, GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) price will reach 19.44 and 7.34 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 11 Oct 2024 for GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 11 Oct 2024 if the real price is between 20.41 and 6.98

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.13% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock price forecast charts until 11 Oct 2024

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction until 11 Oct 2024

Neutral -11.84%

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 11 days

Neutral 0.13%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock until 11 Oct 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 11 Apr 2024

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock price prediction until 11 Apr 2025 (update date: 11 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 11 Apr 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.31% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 88.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 11 Apr 2025, GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) price will reach 22.46 and 4.32 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 11 Apr 2025 for GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 11 Apr 2025 if the real price is between 23.59 and -0.22

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.19% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 22.46. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock price forecast charts until 11 Apr 2025

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction until 11 Apr 2025

Neutral -11.31%

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 11 days

Neutral 0.19%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock until 11 Apr 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 11 Apr 2024

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock price prediction until 11 Apr 2026 (update date: 11 Apr 2024)

Forecast until 11 Apr 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.14% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 82.86% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 11 Apr 2026, GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) price will reach 25.49 and 1.27 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 11 Apr 2026 for GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 11 Apr 2026 if the real price is between 26.76 and 1.20

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.26% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 25.49. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock price forecast charts until 11 Apr 2026

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction until 11 Apr 2026

Neutral -17.14%

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 11 days

Neutral 0.26%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock until 11 Apr 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 11 Apr 2024

Users forecasts for GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) predictions by visitors

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.