Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -14.8% Loss -1.38% Neutral

Neutral:-14.8%

Loss:-1.38%
16.725 15.131 16.725
15.131
10 Days Neutral Neutral -5.01% Loss -1.83% Neutral

Neutral:-5.01%

Loss:-1.83%
16.89 14.9 16.89
14.9
30 Days Neutral Neutral -4.3% Neutral 8.72% Neutral

Neutral:-4.3%

Neutral:8.72%
19.084 14.44 19.084
14.44

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.8% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 85.2% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) price will reach 16.262861248275 and 15.198415612716 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 17.076004310689 and 14.43849483208

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.38% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 15.198415612716. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -14.8%

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.38%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 94.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) price will reach 16.423487563986 and 14.966243872809 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 09, 2023 if the real price is between 17.244661942185 and 14.217931679168

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.83% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 14.966243872809. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -5.01%

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.83%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 95.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) price will reach 18.556860656207 and 14.439669013448 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2023 if the real price is between 19.484703689017 and 13.717685562776

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.72% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 18.556860656207. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.3%

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 8.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) predictions by visitors

GUANGDONG TOPSTAR (300607.SZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.