Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -52% Loss -2.02% Sell

Downtrend:-52%

Loss:-2.02%
81.788 71.785 81.788
71.785
10 Days Sell Downtrend -48.18% Loss -2.37% Sell

Downtrend:-48.18%

Loss:-2.37%
83.097 70.266 83.097
70.266
30 Days Neutral Neutral -4.35% Neutral 6.98% Neutral

Neutral:-4.35%

Neutral:6.98%
93.293 67.577 93.293
67.577

PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 52% probability. Moreover, the probability that PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) price has no a definite trend is 48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) price will reach 81.777959970468 and 74.802408743009 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 25, 2023 if the real price is between 85.866857968991 and 71.062288305859

There will be a downward trend and -2.02% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 74.802408743009. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -52%

PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) stock prices in the next 5 days

PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.18% probability. Moreover, the probability that PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) price has no a definite trend is 51.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) price will reach 83.086688571288 and 73.219024962472 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 30, 2023 if the real price is between 87.241022999852 and 69.558073714348

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.37% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 73.219024962472. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.18%

PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) stock prices in the next 10 days

PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.35% probability. Moreover, the probability that PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) price has no a definite trend is 95.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) price will reach 93.281039582245 and 67.576615118542 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 19, 2023 if the real price is between 97.945091561358 and 64.197784362615

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.98% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 93.281039582245. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.35%

PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.98%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) predictions by visitors

PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.