Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -9.95% Neutral 2.13% Neutral

Neutral:-9.95%

Neutral:2.13%
3565.215 3372.459 3565.215
3372.459
10 Days Neutral Neutral -12.11% Neutral 1.63% Neutral

Neutral:-12.11%

Neutral:1.63%
3607.289 3313.929 3607.289
3313.929
30 Days Neutral Neutral -4.14% Neutral 5.85% Neutral

Neutral:-4.14%

Neutral:5.85%
3926.893 3143.475 3926.893
3143.475

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.95% probability. Moreover, the probability that Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) price has no a definite trend is 90.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) price will reach 3516.0023731652 and 3387.0281849012 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 25, 2021 if the real price is between 3691.8024918234 and 3217.6767756561

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.13% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3516.0023731652. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -9.95%

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.13%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock prices in the next 5 days

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) price has no a definite trend is 87.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) price will reach 3557.4955616415 and 3328.2459813024 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 30, 2021 if the real price is between 3735.3703397236 and 3161.8336822373

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.63% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3557.4955616415. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -12.11%

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock prices in the next 10 days

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.14% probability. Moreover, the probability that Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) price has no a definite trend is 95.86% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) price will reach 3872.6876848561 and 3143.4745198413 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 19, 2021 if the real price is between 4066.3220690989 and 2986.3007938492

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.85% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3872.6876848561. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.14%

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.85%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) predictions by visitors

Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.