Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -12.29% Profit 5.4% Neutral

Neutral:-12.29%

Profit:5.4%
258.277 230.854 258.277
230.854
10 Days Sell Downtrend -42.86% Loss -4.04% Sell

Downtrend:-42.86%

Loss:-4.04%
257.67 209.334 257.67
209.334
30 Days Sell Downtrend -17.49% Loss -8.74% Sell

Downtrend:-17.49%

Loss:-8.74%
259.399 196.659 259.399
196.659

PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Nov 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.29% probability. Moreover, the probability that PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) price has no a definite trend is 87.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) price will reach 256.14152200385 and 236.62375173202 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 30, 2021 if the real price is between 268.94859810405 and 224.79256414542

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.4% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 256.14152200385. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -12.29%

PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 5.4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Nov 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 42.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) price has no a definite trend is 57.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) price will reach 255.53942181017 and 214.56672054847 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 05, 2021 if the real price is between 268.31639290068 and 203.83838452105

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.04% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 214.56672054847. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -42.86%

PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.04%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Nov 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.49% probability. Moreover, the probability that PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) price has no a definite trend is 82.51% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) price will reach 257.25404193595 and 196.65910963836 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 25, 2021 if the real price is between 270.11674403275 and 186.82615415644

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.74% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 201.57452931756. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -17.49%

PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -8.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) predictions by visitors

PLASTIBLENDS INDIA (PLASTIBLEN.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.