Maximum and minimum Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|BGFV: 7.685
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -19.34% Loss -9.61% Sell

Downtrend:-19.34%

Loss:-9.61%
5.786 4.705 5.786
4.705
10 Days Sell Downtrend -43.08% Loss -22.83% Sell

Downtrend:-43.08%

Loss:-22.83%
5.724 4.055 5.724
4.055
30 Days Neutral Neutral -11.81% Loss -21.89% Neutral

Neutral:-11.81%

Loss:-21.89%
6.129 3.718 6.129
3.718

Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 15 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.34% probability. Moreover, the probability that Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) price has no a definite trend is 80.66% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) price will reach 5.724 and 4.880 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 20, 2024 if the real price is between 6.011 and 4.636

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.61% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.880. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -19.34%

Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -9.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) stock prices in the next 5 days

Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 15 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 43.08% probability. Moreover, the probability that Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) price has no a definite trend is 56.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) price will reach 5.663 and 4.206 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 25, 2024 if the real price is between 5.946 and 3.995

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -22.83% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.206. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -43.08%

Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -22.83%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) stock prices in the next 10 days

Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 15 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.81% probability. Moreover, the probability that Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) price has no a definite trend is 88.19% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) price will reach 6.064 and 3.718 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 16, 2024 if the real price is between 6.367 and 3.532

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -21.89% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.857. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -11.81%

Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -21.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) predictions by visitors

Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporatio (BGFV) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.