Maximum and minimum LUXE CO. LTD. long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

LUXE CO. LTD. stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|1529.TW: 59.6166
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Downtrend -21.71% Profit 43.38% Neutral

Downtrend:-21.71%

Profit:43.38%
59.62 27.70 59.62
27.70
1 Year Neutral Downtrend -22.81% Profit 65.07% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.81%

Profit:65.07%
71.35 23.90 71.35
23.90
2 Years Neutral Neutral -6.36% Profit 86.76% Neutral

Neutral:-6.36%

Profit:86.76%
83.08 20.10 83.08
20.10

LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) stock price prediction until 07 Dec 2024 (update date: 07 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 07 Dec 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.71% probability. Moreover, the probability that LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) price has no a definite trend is 78.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 07 Dec 2024, LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) price will reach 58.71 and 27.93 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 07 Dec 2024 for LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 07 Dec 2024 if the real price is between 61.65 and 26.54

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 43.38% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) stock price forecast charts until 07 Dec 2024

LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) stock profit and loss prediction until 07 Dec 2024

Neutral -21.71%

LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 7 days

Strong Profit 43.38%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) stock until 07 Dec 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 07 Jun 2024

LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) stock price prediction until 07 Jun 2025 (update date: 07 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 07 Jun 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.81% probability. Moreover, the probability that LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) price has no a definite trend is 77.19% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 07 Jun 2025, LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) price will reach 70.26 and 24.10 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 07 Jun 2025 for LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 07 Jun 2025 if the real price is between 73.78 and -1.21

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 65.07% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 70.26. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) stock price forecast charts until 07 Jun 2025

LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) stock profit and loss prediction until 07 Jun 2025

Neutral -22.81%

LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 7 days

Strong Profit 65.07%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) stock until 07 Jun 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 07 Jun 2024

LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) stock price prediction until 07 Jun 2026 (update date: 07 Jun 2024)

Forecast until 07 Jun 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.36% probability. Moreover, the probability that LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) price has no a definite trend is 93.64% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 07 Jun 2026, LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) price will reach 81.82 and 20.10 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 07 Jun 2026 for LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 07 Jun 2026 if the real price is between 85.91 and 19.09

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 86.76% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 81.82. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) stock price forecast charts until 07 Jun 2026

LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) stock profit and loss prediction until 07 Jun 2026

Neutral -6.36%

LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 7 days

Strong Profit 86.76%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) stock until 07 Jun 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 07 Jun 2024

Users forecasts for LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) predictions by visitors

LUXE CO. LTD. (1529.TW) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.