Maximum and minimum CAPCOM CO.LTD long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

CAPCOM CO.LTD stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|CPK.F: 46.714
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Buy Uptrend 22.95% Profit 17.02% Buy

Uptrend:22.95%

Profit:17.02%
46.71 20.26 46.71
20.26
1 Year Neutral Neutral -2.14% Profit 25.53% Neutral

Neutral:-2.14%

Profit:25.53%
54.64 14.96 54.64
14.96
2 Years Buy Uptrend 25.86% Profit 34.04% Buy

Uptrend:25.86%

Profit:34.04%
62.57 9.66 62.57
9.66

CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 22.95% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) price has no a definite trend is 77.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) price will reach 46.71 and 20.26 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 49.05 and 19.24

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 17.02% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Neutral 22.95%

CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 17.02%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.14% probability. Moreover, the probability that CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) price has no a definite trend is 97.86% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) price will reach 54.64 and 14.96 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 57.37 and -0.75

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 25.53% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 54.64. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Neutral -2.14%

CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 25.53%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 25.86% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) price has no a definite trend is 74.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) price will reach 62.57 and 9.66 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 65.70 and 9.17

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 34.04% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 62.57. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral 25.86%

CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Profit 34.04%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) predictions by visitors

CAPCOM CO.LTD (CPK.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.