Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -50.36% Neutral 0.68% Neutral

Downtrend:-50.36%

Neutral:0.68%
568.063 516.184 568.063
516.184
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -30.12% Neutral 1.43% Neutral

Downtrend:-30.12%

Neutral:1.43%
572.962 515.405 572.962
515.405
30 Days Neutral Neutral -11.24% Neutral 2.11% Neutral

Neutral:-11.24%

Neutral:2.11%
632.071 461.735 632.071
461.735

RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 24 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 50.36% probability. Moreover, the probability that RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) price has no a definite trend is 49.64% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) price will reach 554.59900939465 and 520.06872099638 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 582.32895986438 and 494.06528494656

Although, there will be a downward trend, 0.68% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 554.59900939465. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -50.36%

RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.68%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 24 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 30.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) price has no a definite trend is 69.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) price will reach 559.38266694546 and 519.28427163363 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 03, 2022 if the real price is between 587.35180029273 and 493.32005805194

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.43% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 559.38266694546. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -30.12%

RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.43%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 24 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) price has no a definite trend is 88.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) price will reach 617.08988342285 and 461.73484659195 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 23, 2022 if the real price is between 647.94437759399 and 438.64810426235

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.11% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 617.08988342285. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -11.24%

RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.11%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) predictions by visitors

RATIONAL AG Inhaber-Aktien o.N. (RAA.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.