Maximum and minimum Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|0PT.SG: 42.2104459762573256398354715202004
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 25.81% Neutral 2.93% Neutral

Uptrend:25.81%

Neutral:2.93%
27.4878190966805959760677069425583 23.1093449722845782901003985898569 27.4878190966805959760677069425583
23.1093449722845782901003985898569
10 Days Neutral Neutral -1.85% Loss -4.71% Neutral

Neutral:-1.85%

Loss:-4.71%
27.0525891890287084606825374066830 21.6634506176580998726421967148781 27.0525891890287084606825374066830
21.6634506176580998726421967148781
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 17.13% Loss -24.26% Neutral

Uptrend:17.13%

Loss:-24.26%
27.7004532802318408357677981257439 16.2706387360269673081347718834877 27.7004532802318408357677981257439
16.2706387360269673081347718834877

Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 25.81% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) price has no a definite trend is 74.19% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) price will reach 26.4056214781960996162979427026585 and 23.1093449722845782901003985898569 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 27, 2024 if the real price is between 27.7259025521059037089344201376662 and 21.9538777236703488426883268402889

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.93% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 26.4056214781960996162979427026585. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 25.81%

Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.93%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.85% probability. Moreover, the probability that Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) price has no a definite trend is 98.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) price will reach 25.9875266065358800915419124066830 and 21.6634506176580998726421967148781 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 03, 2024 if the real price is between 27.2869029368626740961190080270171 and 20.5802780867751948790100868791342

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.71% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 21.6634506176580998726421967148781. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.85%

Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.71%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 17.13% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) price has no a definite trend is 82.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) price will reach 26.6098842370723573935720196459442 and 16.2706387360269673081347718834877 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 23, 2024 if the real price is between 27.9403784489259763290647242683917 and 15.4571067992256185874566654092632

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -24.26% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 16.2706387360269673081347718834877. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 17.13%

Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -24.26%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) predictions by visitors

Prothena Corp. PLC Registered S (0PT.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.