Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Buy Uptrend 19.7% Profit 7.36% Buy

Uptrend:19.7%

Profit:7.36%
6.137 5.636 6.137
5.636
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.23% Neutral 1.37% Neutral

Neutral:-0.23%

Neutral:1.37%
6.196 5.242 6.196
5.242
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 18.21% Neutral -2.08% Neutral

Uptrend:18.21%

Neutral:-2.08%
6.336 4.913 6.336
4.913

MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 19.7% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) price has no a definite trend is 80.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) price will reach 5.9766325505013 and 5.6355278867393 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 27, 2021 if the real price is between 6.2754641780263 and 5.3537514924024

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.36% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.9766325505013. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 19.7%

MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 7.36%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.23% probability. Moreover, the probability that MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) price will reach 6.0342531607108 and 5.2422679580575 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 01, 2021 if the real price is between 6.3359658187463 and 4.9801545601546

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.37% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6.0342531607108. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.23%

MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 18.21% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) price has no a definite trend is 81.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) price will reach 6.1704443262229 and 4.9129548189818 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 21, 2021 if the real price is between 6.478966542534 and 4.6673070780327

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.08% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.9129548189818. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 18.21%

MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) predictions by visitors

MAGYAR TELE.A ADR/5 UF100 (MGYA.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.