Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -20.18% Neutral -0.35% Neutral

Downtrend:-20.18%

Neutral:-0.35%
1.542 1.394 1.542
1.394
10 Days Sell Downtrend -28.41% Loss -7.82% Sell

Downtrend:-28.41%

Loss:-7.82%
1.532 1.297 1.532
1.297
30 Days Neutral Neutral -14.04% Neutral -1.35% Neutral

Neutral:-14.04%

Neutral:-1.35%
1.678 1.249 1.678
1.249

Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 02 Dec 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.18% probability. Moreover, the probability that Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) price has no a definite trend is 79.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) price will reach 1.5007981402077 and 1.4040408770611 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 07, 2021 if the real price is between 1.5758380472181 and 1.333838833208

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.35% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.4040408770611. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.18%

Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.35%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 02 Dec 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 28.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) price has no a definite trend is 71.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) price will reach 1.4905403702013 and 1.3056200422096 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 12, 2021 if the real price is between 1.5650673887114 and 1.2403390400991

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.82% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.3056200422096. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -28.41%

Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -7.82%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 02 Dec 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) price has no a definite trend is 85.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) price will reach 1.6329800658269 and 1.2487723124324 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 01, 2022 if the real price is between 1.7146290691183 and 1.1863336968108

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.35% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.2574143268004. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -14.04%

Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.35%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) predictions by visitors

Innofactor Plc (IFA1V.HE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.