Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.89% Neutral 3.25% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.89%

Neutral:3.25%
95.233 81.631 95.233
81.631
10 Days Neutral Neutral -2% Profit 7.14% Neutral

Neutral:-2%

Profit:7.14%
98.627 81.702 98.627
81.702
30 Days Neutral Neutral 0.16% Profit 13.26% Neutral

Neutral:0.16%

Profit:13.26%
105.415 80.438 105.415
80.438

Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) price has no a definite trend is 82.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) price will reach 95.019108629227 and 85.876819765568 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 99.770064060688 and 81.582978777289

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.25% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 95.019108629227. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.89%

Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.25%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2% probability. Moreover, the probability that Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) price has no a definite trend is 98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) price will reach 98.405582666397 and 85.951149749756 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 103.32586179972 and 81.653592262268

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.14% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 98.405582666397. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -2%

Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 7.14%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.16% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) price has no a definite trend is 99.84% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) price will reach 105.17910366058 and 80.438215718231 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 110.43805884361 and 76.416304932319

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.26% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 105.17910366058. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.16%

Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 13.26%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) predictions by visitors

Green Landscaping Group AB (GREEN.ST) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.