Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -46.97% Neutral 2.18% Neutral

Downtrend:-46.97%

Neutral:2.18%
11123.806 10339.376 11123.806
10339.376
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.6% Neutral 3.6% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.6%

Neutral:3.6%
11285.372 10331.365 11285.372
10331.365
30 Days Neutral Neutral -2.7% Profit 12.61% Neutral

Neutral:-2.7%

Profit:12.61%
12377.78 10214.323 12377.78
10214.323

FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 17 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 46.97% probability. Moreover, the probability that FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) price has no a definite trend is 53.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) price will reach 10824.695770502 and 10393.84581691 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 22, 2021 if the real price is between 11365.930559027 and 9874.1535260648

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.18% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 10824.695770502. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -46.97%

FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.18%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 17 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.6% probability. Moreover, the probability that FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) price has no a definite trend is 83.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) price will reach 10981.917441487 and 10385.792351484 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 27, 2021 if the real price is between 11531.013313562 and 9866.5027339101

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.6% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 10981.917441487. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -16.6%

FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.6%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 17 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.7% probability. Moreover, the probability that FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) price has no a definite trend is 97.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) price will reach 12044.951106787 and 10214.322613478 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 17, 2021 if the real price is between 12647.198662126 and 9703.6064828038

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.61% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 12044.951106787. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.7%

FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 12.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) predictions by visitors

FERGUSON PLC ORD 10P (FERG.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.