Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.7% Neutral 0.34% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.7%

Neutral:0.34%
4.703 4.07 4.703
4.07
10 Days Neutral Neutral -13.32% Neutral 0.73% Neutral

Neutral:-13.32%

Neutral:0.73%
4.626 4.161 4.626
4.161
30 Days Neutral Neutral 13.3% Profit 18.67% Neutral

Neutral:13.3%

Profit:18.67%
5.564 4.027 5.564
4.027

FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.7% probability. Moreover, the probability that FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) price has no a definite trend is 81.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) price will reach 4.7027489053159 and 4.2121807915578 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 4.9378863505817 and 4.0015717519799

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.34% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.7027489053159. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -18.7%

FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.34%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.32% probability. Moreover, the probability that FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) price has no a definite trend is 86.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) price will reach 4.625677449922 and 4.3066022219132 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 4.8569613224181 and 4.0912721108175

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.73% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.625677449922. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -13.32%

FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.73%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 13.3% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) price has no a definite trend is 86.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) price will reach 5.5637225210143 and 4.026521059661 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 5.841908647065 and 3.8251950066779

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 18.67% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.5637225210143. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 13.3%

FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 18.67%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) predictions by visitors

FINEOS CDI 1:1 (FCL.AX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.