Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -20.45% Neutral 1.37% Neutral

Downtrend:-20.45%

Neutral:1.37%
77.296 69.642 77.296
69.642
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -36.71% Neutral 1.04% Neutral

Downtrend:-36.71%

Neutral:1.04%
78.39 68.337 78.39
68.337
30 Days Neutral Neutral -13.05% Neutral -2.4% Neutral

Neutral:-13.05%

Neutral:-2.4%
81.95 62.39 81.95
62.39

Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 23 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.45% probability. Moreover, the probability that Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) price has no a definite trend is 79.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) price will reach 77.26435062429 and 71.343149134846 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 28, 2022 if the real price is between 81.127568155505 and 67.775991678103

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.37% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 77.26435062429. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.45%

Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) stock prices in the next 5 days

Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 23 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 36.71% probability. Moreover, the probability that Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) price has no a definite trend is 63.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) price will reach 78.358397720007 and 70.006743169329 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 03, 2022 if the real price is between 82.276317606007 and 66.506406010863

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.04% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 78.358397720007. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -36.71%

Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.04%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) stock prices in the next 10 days

Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 23 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.05% probability. Moreover, the probability that Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) price has no a definite trend is 86.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) price will reach 81.916591541232 and 62.390198064001 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 23, 2022 if the real price is between 86.012421118293 and 59.2706881608

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.4% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 63.914446821316. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -13.05%

Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) predictions by visitors

Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.