Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -20.27% Profit 7.25% Neutral

Downtrend:-20.27%

Profit:7.25%
0.137 0.114 0.137
0.114
10 Days Neutral Neutral 12.94% Profit 7.49% Neutral

Neutral:12.94%

Profit:7.49%
0.138 0.114 0.138
0.114
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 27.57% Neutral 8.91% Neutral

Uptrend:27.57%

Neutral:8.91%
0.147 0.107 0.147
0.107

CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 12 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.27% probability. Moreover, the probability that CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) price has no a definite trend is 79.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) price will reach 0.13708815574646 and 0.12196883782744 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 17, 2021 if the real price is between 0.14394256353378 and 0.11587039593607

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.25% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.13708815574646. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.27%

CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 7.25%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 12 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 12.94% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) price has no a definite trend is 87.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) price will reach 0.13801482319832 and 0.12135165035725 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 22, 2021 if the real price is between 0.14491556435823 and 0.11528406783938

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.49% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.13801482319832. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 12.94%

CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 7.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 12 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 27.57% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) price has no a definite trend is 72.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) price will reach 0.14709507226944 and 0.1067459703343 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 11, 2021 if the real price is between 0.15444982588291 and 0.10140867181758

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.91% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.14709507226944. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 27.57%

CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 8.91%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) predictions by visitors

CH DEMETER FIN (8120.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.