Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -57% Neutral 2.79% Neutral

Downtrend:-57%

Neutral:2.79%
4.752 4.556 4.752
4.556
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.42% Neutral 3.81% Neutral

Neutral:-0.42%

Neutral:3.81%
4.821 4.535 4.821
4.535
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 17.02% Neutral 6.88% Neutral

Uptrend:17.02%

Neutral:6.88%
5.009 4.487 5.009
4.487

CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 27 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 57% probability. Moreover, the probability that CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) price has no a definite trend is 43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) price will reach 4.731400645595 and 4.5564613148319 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 02, 2022 if the real price is between 4.9679706778748 and 4.3286382490903

Although, there will be a downward trend, 2.79% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 4.731400645595. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -57%

CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 27 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) price has no a definite trend is 99.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) price will reach 4.7997237991448 and 4.5347624352361 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 07, 2022 if the real price is between 5.039709989102 and 4.3080243134743

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.81% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.7997237991448. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.42%

CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 27 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 17.02% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) price has no a definite trend is 82.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) price will reach 4.9877158387931 and 4.487245131488 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 27, 2022 if the real price is between 5.2371016307328 and 4.2628828749136

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.88% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.9877158387931. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 17.02%

CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.88%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) predictions by visitors

CONTACT ENERGY LTD (BZB.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.