Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 19.26% Loss -27.02% Neutral

Uptrend:19.26%

Loss:-27.02%
0.0052 0.0036 0.0052
0.0036
10 Days Sell Downtrend -26.66% Loss -31.99% Sell

Downtrend:-26.66%

Loss:-31.99%
0.0051 0.0034 0.0051
0.0034
30 Days Neutral Neutral 1.36% Loss -36.78% Neutral

Neutral:1.36%

Loss:-36.78%
0.0053 0.003 0.0053
0.003

AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 19.26% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) price has no a definite trend is 80.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) price will reach 0.0052154821322806 and 0.0036063290687348 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 0.0054762562388946 and 0.0034260126152981

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -27.02% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0036063290687348. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 19.26%

AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -27.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) stock prices in the next 5 days

AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) price has no a definite trend is 73.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) price will reach 0.0051456658312765 and 0.0034227642865249 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 0.0054029491228403 and 0.0032516260721987

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -31.99% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0034227642865249. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -26.66%

AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -31.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) stock prices in the next 10 days

AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.36% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) price has no a definite trend is 98.64% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) price will reach 0.0053036724240066 and 0.0030206351029079 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 0.0055688560452069 and 0.0028696033477625

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -36.78% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0030206351029079. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.36%

AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -36.78%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) predictions by visitors

AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP (AVSR) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.