Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.7% Neutral 0.52% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.7%

Neutral:0.52%
0.826 0.749 0.826
0.749
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -44.19% Neutral 1.65% Neutral

Downtrend:-44.19%

Neutral:1.65%
0.833 0.75 0.833
0.75
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -39.58% Neutral -1.7% Neutral

Downtrend:-39.58%

Neutral:-1.7%
0.889 0.67 0.889
0.67

INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.7% probability. Moreover, the probability that INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) price has no a definite trend is 82.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) price will reach 0.8071652567502 and 0.7578940852999 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 0.84752351958771 and 0.7199993810349

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.52% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.8071652567502. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.7%

INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 44.19% probability. Moreover, the probability that INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) price has no a definite trend is 55.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) price will reach 0.81432279197493 and 0.75952808056858 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 0.85503893157368 and 0.72155167654016

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.65% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.81432279197493. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -44.19%

INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 39.58% probability. Moreover, the probability that INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) price has no a definite trend is 60.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) price will reach 0.86919593850372 and 0.67024685095937 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 0.91265573542891 and 0.6367345084114

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.7% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.67850537599621. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Downtrend -39.58%

INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.7%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) predictions by visitors

INPIXON DL -,01 (1XS4.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.