Maximum and minimum QUANTONG HLDGS long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

QUANTONG HLDGS stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|8316.HK: 0.3146
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -48.25% Loss -72.71% Sell

Downtrend:-48.25%

Loss:-72.71%
0.31 0.04 0.31
0.04
1 Year Sell Downtrend -46.88% Loss -66.53% Sell

Downtrend:-46.88%

Loss:-66.53%
0.33 0.04 0.33
0.04
2 Years Neutral Neutral -6.43% Loss -74.26% Neutral

Neutral:-6.43%

Loss:-74.26%
0.35 0.00 0.35
0.00

QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.25% probability. Moreover, the probability that QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) price has no a definite trend is 51.75% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) price will reach 0.31 and 0.04 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 0.33 and 0.04

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -72.71% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Moderate Downtrend -48.25%

QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -72.71%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 46.88% probability. Moreover, the probability that QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) price has no a definite trend is 53.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) price will reach 0.33 and 0.04 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 0.35 and 0.00

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -66.53% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.04. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Moderate Downtrend -46.88%

QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -66.53%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.43% probability. Moreover, the probability that QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) price has no a definite trend is 93.57% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) price will reach 0.35 and 0.00 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 0.37 and 0.00

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -74.26% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.00. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral -6.43%

QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -74.26%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) predictions by visitors

QUANTONG HLDGS (8316.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.