Maximum and minimum British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|4162.KL: 11.7572
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -20.84% Loss -29.56% Sell

Downtrend:-20.84%

Loss:-29.56%
11.76 3.92 11.76
3.92
1 Year Sell Downtrend -47.85% Loss -44.33% Sell

Downtrend:-47.85%

Loss:-44.33%
13.03 1.30 13.03
1.30
2 Years Sell Downtrend -31.14% Loss -30.5% Sell

Downtrend:-31.14%

Loss:-30.5%
14.30 1.30 14.30
1.30

British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.84% probability. Moreover, the probability that British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) price has no a definite trend is 79.16% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) price will reach 11.69 and 3.92 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 12.28 and 3.72

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -29.56% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Neutral -20.84%

British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -29.56%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 47.85% probability. Moreover, the probability that British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) price has no a definite trend is 52.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) price will reach 12.96 and 1.30 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 13.61 and -0.06

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -44.33% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.30. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Moderate Downtrend -47.85%

British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -44.33%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 31.14% probability. Moreover, the probability that British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) price has no a definite trend is 68.86% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) price will reach 14.23 and 1.30 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 14.94 and 1.23

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -30.5% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.30. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Moderate Downtrend -31.14%

British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -30.5%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) predictions by visitors

British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd (4162.KL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.