Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -52.27% Neutral 3.58% Neutral

Downtrend:-52.27%

Neutral:3.58%
9.19 7.181 9.19
7.181
10 Days Neutral Neutral 12.74% Neutral -0.92% Neutral

Neutral:12.74%

Neutral:-0.92%
9.015 6.998 9.015
6.998
30 Days Neutral Neutral 1.84% Loss -16.47% Neutral

Neutral:1.84%

Loss:-16.47%
9.473 5.448 9.473
5.448

Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 52.27% probability. Moreover, the probability that Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) price has no a definite trend is 47.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) price will reach 8.9979974093358 and 8.1430804437341 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 30, 2023 if the real price is between 9.4478972798026 and 7.7359264215474

Although, there will be a downward trend, 3.58% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 8.9979974093358. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -52.27%

Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) stock prices in the next 5 days

Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 12.74% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) price has no a definite trend is 87.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) price will reach 8.8265733934526 and 7.936250524906 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 9.2679020631252 and 7.5394379986607

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.92% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.936250524906. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 12.74%

Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.92%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) stock prices in the next 10 days

Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.84% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) price has no a definite trend is 98.16% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) price will reach 9.2746741362766 and 5.4483893061803 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 24, 2023 if the real price is between 9.7384078430905 and 5.1759698408713

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.47% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.1785100599677. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.84%

Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -16.47%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) predictions by visitors

Tailwind Acquisition Corp. (TWND) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.