Maximum and minimum RAIN INDUSTRIES LT short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

RAIN INDUSTRIES LT stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|RAIN.NS: 251.32
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -88.66% Loss -3.02% Sell

Downtrend:-88.66%

Loss:-3.02%
224.39 190.78 224.39
190.78
10 Days Sell Downtrend -52.04% Loss -1.29% Sell

Downtrend:-52.04%

Loss:-1.29%
227.28 191.62 227.28
191.62
30 Days Neutral Neutral -13.61% Profit 20.99% Neutral

Neutral:-13.61%

Profit:20.99%
276.92 190.96 276.92
190.96

RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 88.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) price has no a definite trend is 11.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) price will reach 222.70 and 206.62 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 24, 2024 if the real price is between 233.83 and 196.28

There will be a downward trend and -3.02% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 206.62. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -88.66%

RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 52.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) price has no a definite trend is 47.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) price will reach 225.57 and 207.52 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 29, 2024 if the real price is between 236.85 and 197.14

There will be a downward trend and -1.29% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 207.52. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -52.04%

RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.61% probability. Moreover, the probability that RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) price has no a definite trend is 86.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) price will reach 274.84 and 190.96 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 20, 2024 if the real price is between 288.58 and 181.41

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 20.99% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 274.84. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -13.61%

RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 20.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) predictions by visitors

RAIN INDUSTRIES LT (RAIN.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.