Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -19.55% Loss -2.57% Sell

Downtrend:-19.55%

Loss:-2.57%
56.419 48.121 56.419
48.121
10 Days Neutral Neutral -3.38% Loss -3.78% Neutral

Neutral:-3.38%

Loss:-3.78%
57.014 46.935 57.014
46.935
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.06% Profit 13.42% Neutral

Neutral:-7.06%

Profit:13.42%
66.13 47.142 66.13
47.142

Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.55% probability. Moreover, the probability that Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) price has no a definite trend is 80.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) price will reach 56.377144167828 and 50.66696959674 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 05, 2022 if the real price is between 59.19600137622 and 48.133621116903

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.57% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 50.66696959674. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -19.55%

Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.38% probability. Moreover, the probability that Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) price has no a definite trend is 96.62% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) price will reach 56.972080879183 and 49.418909557493 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 10, 2022 if the real price is between 59.820684923142 and 46.947964079619

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.78% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 49.418909557493. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -3.38%

Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -3.78%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) price has no a definite trend is 92.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) price will reach 66.080980689057 and 47.141717125322 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 30, 2022 if the real price is between 69.38502972351 and 44.784631269056

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.42% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 66.080980689057. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.06%

Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 13.42%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) predictions by visitors

Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.