Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -55.92% Neutral -0.57% Neutral

Downtrend:-55.92%

Neutral:-0.57%
2.093 1.834 2.093
1.834
10 Days Neutral Neutral -12.72% Neutral 2.33% Neutral

Neutral:-12.72%

Neutral:2.33%
2.089 1.895 2.089
1.895
30 Days Neutral Neutral -6.1% Neutral 6.29% Neutral

Neutral:-6.1%

Neutral:6.29%
2.232 1.832 2.232
1.832

Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 24 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 55.92% probability. Moreover, the probability that Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) price has no a definite trend is 44.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) price will reach 2.0929687757933 and 1.8909037051538 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 2.1976172145829 and 1.7963585198961

There will be a downward trend and -0.57% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.8909037051538. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -55.92%

Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 24 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.72% probability. Moreover, the probability that Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) price has no a definite trend is 87.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) price will reach 2.0888844705136 and 1.9528134804679 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 03, 2022 if the real price is between 2.1933286940393 and 1.8551728064445

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.33% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.0888844705136. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -12.72%

Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.33%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 24 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.1% probability. Moreover, the probability that Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) price has no a definite trend is 93.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) price will reach 2.2324128170514 and 1.8320338996794 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 23, 2022 if the real price is between 2.344033457904 and 1.7404322046955

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.29% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.2324128170514. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -6.1%

Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) predictions by visitors

Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. Azioni n (IES.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.