Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -79.99% Loss -14.17% Sell

Downtrend:-79.99%

Loss:-14.17%
325.529 264.745 325.529
264.745
10 Days Sell Downtrend -26.57% Loss -23.03% Sell

Downtrend:-26.57%

Loss:-23.03%
324.067 238.064 324.067
238.064
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.24% Loss -22.02% Neutral

Neutral:-0.24%

Loss:-22.02%
327.22 238.142 327.22
238.142

IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 79.99% probability. Moreover, the probability that IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) price has no a definite trend is 20.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) price will reach 325.52870288731 and 264.74503856107 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 21, 2022 if the real price is between 341.80513803167 and 251.50778663301

There will be a downward trend and -14.17% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 264.74503856107. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -79.99%

IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -14.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) price has no a definite trend is 73.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) price will reach 324.06720985957 and 238.0638911531 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 26, 2022 if the real price is between 340.27057035255 and 226.16069659544

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -23.03% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 238.0638911531. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -26.57%

IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -23.03%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) price has no a definite trend is 99.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) price will reach 327.21954015822 and 238.14159294179 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 16, 2022 if the real price is between 343.58051716613 and 226.2345132947

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -22.02% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 238.14159294179. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.24%

IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -22.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) predictions by visitors

IDEXX LABORATORIES INC. Registe (IX1.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.