Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.22% Neutral 0.14% Neutral

Neutral:-0.22%

Neutral:0.14%
4.135 4.131 4.135
4.131
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.06% Neutral -0.17% Neutral

Neutral:-0.06%

Neutral:-0.17%
4.133 4.119 4.133
4.119
30 Days Neutral Neutral 0.22% Neutral 1.14% Neutral

Neutral:0.22%

Neutral:1.14%
4.171 4.136 4.171
4.136

CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Jul 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) price has no a definite trend is 99.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) price will reach 4.1348415596426 and 4.1308485419687 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 24, 2021 if the real price is between 4.3415836376247 and 3.9243061148703

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.14% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.1348415596426. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.22%

CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.14%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) stock prices in the next 5 days

CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Jul 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) price has no a definite trend is 99.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) price will reach 4.1333647866705 and 4.1194912408033 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 29, 2021 if the real price is between 4.340033026004 and 3.9135166787631

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.17% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.1194912408033. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.06%

CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) stock prices in the next 10 days

CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Jul 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.22% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) price has no a definite trend is 99.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) price will reach 4.1712589268911 and 4.1357807625525 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 18, 2021 if the real price is between 4.3798218732357 and 3.9289917244248

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.14% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.1712589268911. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.22%

CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.14%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) predictions by visitors

CONNECT GROUP PLC (SMWPY) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.