Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -88.26% Profit 6.07% Neutral

Downtrend:-88.26%

Profit:6.07%
147.316 130.013 147.316
130.013
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -22.83% Profit 7.93% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.83%

Profit:7.93%
148.927 130.901 148.927
130.901
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.14% Profit 11.02% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.14%

Profit:11.02%
157.538 126.589 157.538
126.589

BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 08 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 88.26% probability. Moreover, the probability that BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) price has no a definite trend is 11.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) price will reach 145.36608643889 and 131.18645111023 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 13, 2022 if the real price is between 152.63439076083 and 124.62712855472

Although, there will be a downward trend, 6.07% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 145.36608643889. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -88.26%

BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 6.07%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 08 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) price has no a definite trend is 77.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) price will reach 146.9556156238 and 132.08221915769 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 18, 2022 if the real price is between 154.30339640499 and 125.47810819981

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.93% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 146.9556156238. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -22.83%

BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 7.93%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 08 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.14% probability. Moreover, the probability that BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) price has no a definite trend is 81.86% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) price will reach 155.45338406392 and 126.58916860819 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 07, 2022 if the real price is between 163.22605326712 and 120.25971017778

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 11.02% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 155.45338406392. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -18.14%

BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 11.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) predictions by visitors

BAIDU A ADR DL-,000000625 (B1C.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.