Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -43.03% Loss -11.85% Sell

Downtrend:-43.03%

Loss:-11.85%
1120.577 909.622 1120.577
909.622
10 Days Sell Downtrend -19.24% Loss -16.26% Sell

Downtrend:-19.24%

Loss:-16.26%
1109.282 873.814 1109.282
873.814
30 Days Neutral Neutral 4.96% Loss -26.98% Neutral

Neutral:4.96%

Loss:-26.98%
1098.611 770.536 1098.611
770.536

B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 24 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 43.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) price has no a definite trend is 56.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) price will reach 1094.9929189682 and 918.2033752203 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 1149.7425649166 and 872.29320645928

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -11.85% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 918.2033752203. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -43.03%

B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -11.85%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) stock prices in the next 5 days

B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 24 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) price has no a definite trend is 80.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) price will reach 1083.9559954405 and 882.05722904205 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 03, 2022 if the real price is between 1138.1537952125 and 837.95436758995

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.26% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 882.05722904205. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -19.24%

B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -16.26%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) stock prices in the next 10 days

B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 24 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 4.96% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) price has no a definite trend is 95.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) price will reach 1073.5289838314 and 770.53571462631 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 23, 2022 if the real price is between 1127.205433023 and 732.008928895

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -26.98% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 777.80491948128. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.96%

B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -26.98%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) predictions by visitors

B.YAIR BUILDING CO (BYAR.TA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.