Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -23.81% Neutral 3.29% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.81%

Neutral:3.29%
64.7 59.697 64.7
59.697
10 Days Neutral Neutral 13.64% Profit 5.52% Neutral

Neutral:13.64%

Profit:5.52%
66.585 59.213 66.585
59.213
30 Days Neutral Neutral 1.23% Profit 11.24% Neutral

Neutral:1.23%

Profit:11.24%
70.051 59.294 70.051
59.294

Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.81% probability. Moreover, the probability that Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) price has no a definite trend is 76.19% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) price will reach 62.864964950563 and 59.696821353488 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2022 if the real price is between 66.008213198091 and 56.711980285813

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.29% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 62.864964950563. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -23.81%

Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) stock prices in the next 5 days

Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 13.64% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) price has no a definite trend is 86.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) price will reach 64.696784963173 and 59.212532533019 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 01, 2022 if the real price is between 67.931624211332 and 56.251905906369

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.52% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 64.696784963173. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 13.64%

Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 5.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) stock prices in the next 10 days

Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.23% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) price has no a definite trend is 98.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) price will reach 68.063876174005 and 59.294362658938 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 21, 2022 if the real price is between 71.467069982705 and 56.329644525991

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 11.24% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 68.063876174005. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.23%

Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 11.24%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) predictions by visitors

Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.