Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -15.86% Loss -1.97% Sell

Downtrend:-15.86%

Loss:-1.97%
10.381 8.541 10.381
8.541
10 Days Neutral Neutral 1.83% Neutral 0.38% Neutral

Neutral:1.83%

Neutral:0.38%
10.512 8.635 10.512
8.635
30 Days Neutral Neutral -1.17% Loss -10.51% Neutral

Neutral:-1.17%

Loss:-10.51%
10.543 7.602 10.543
7.602

AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) price has no a definite trend is 84.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) price will reach 9.7206925557344 and 8.5414826612754 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 10.206727183521 and 8.1144085282116

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.97% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.5414826612754. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.86%

AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.83% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) price has no a definite trend is 98.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) price will reach 9.8439337632726 and 8.6353750127866 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 10.336130451436 and 8.2036062621473

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.38% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 9.8439337632726. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.83%

AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.38%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) price has no a definite trend is 98.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) price will reach 9.8724047898555 and 7.6024405265052 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 10.366025029348 and 7.22231850018

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -10.51% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.6024405265052. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.17%

AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -10.51%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) predictions by visitors

AMBU A/S NAM. B DK -,50 (547A.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.