Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral 11.75% Neutral 1.64% Neutral

Neutral:11.75%

Neutral:1.64%
762.433 684.284 762.433
684.284
10 Days Neutral Neutral -2.27% Neutral 0.38% Neutral

Neutral:-2.27%

Neutral:0.38%
762.243 675.597 762.243
675.597
30 Days Buy Uptrend 16.27% Profit 16.16% Buy

Uptrend:16.27%

Profit:16.16%
883.977 669.275 883.977
669.275

PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 11.75% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) price has no a definite trend is 88.25% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) price will reach 744.67761650085 and 693.03173522949 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 781.9114973259 and 658.38014846802

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.64% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 744.67761650085. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 11.75%

PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.64%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.27% probability. Moreover, the probability that PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) price has no a definite trend is 97.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) price will reach 744.49173825979 and 684.23394613266 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 09, 2023 if the real price is between 781.71632517278 and 650.02224882603

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.38% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 744.49173825979. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.27%

PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.38%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 16.27% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) price has no a definite trend is 83.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) price will reach 863.3912468195 and 669.27508163452 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2023 if the real price is between 906.56080916047 and 635.8113275528

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.16% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 863.3912468195. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 16.27%

PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 16.16%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) predictions by visitors

PRESTIGE INTERNATIONAL INC (4290.T) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.