Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -53.93% Neutral 0.63% Neutral

Downtrend:-53.93%

Neutral:0.63%
30.614 28.971 30.614
28.971
10 Days Sell Downtrend -37.96% Loss -3.25% Sell

Downtrend:-37.96%

Loss:-3.25%
30.725 27.717 30.725
27.717
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -26.04% Neutral -3.5% Neutral

Downtrend:-26.04%

Neutral:-3.5%
33.364 25.036 33.364
25.036

ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 53.93% probability. Moreover, the probability that ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 46.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) price will reach 30.491401754282 and 29.216778569812 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 32.015971841996 and 27.755939641321

Although, there will be a downward trend, 0.63% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 30.491401754282. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -53.93%

ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 37.96% probability. Moreover, the probability that ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 62.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) price will reach 30.601253535065 and 27.951496041694 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 09, 2023 if the real price is between 32.131316211818 and 26.553921239609

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.25% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 27.951496041694. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -37.96%

ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -3.25%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 73.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) price will reach 33.230482089985 and 25.035876026023 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2023 if the real price is between 34.892006194484 and 23.784082224721

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.5% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 25.247972568143. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -26.04%

ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.5%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) predictions by visitors

ZHEJIANG DAYANG BI (003017.SZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.