Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -79.97% Loss -1.39% Sell

Downtrend:-79.97%

Loss:-1.39%
15.395 14.199 15.395
14.199
10 Days Sell Downtrend -49.22% Loss -5.52% Sell

Downtrend:-49.22%

Loss:-5.52%
15.436 13.552 15.436
13.552
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.53% Neutral 6.55% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.53%

Neutral:6.55%
17.515 13.305 17.515
13.305

CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 79.97% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 20.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) price will reach 15.231886326055 and 14.460508881496 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 15.993480642357 and 13.737483437421

There will be a downward trend and -1.39% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 14.460508881496. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -79.97%

CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.39%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 49.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 50.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) price will reach 15.272959132843 and 13.801700625765 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 09, 2023 if the real price is between 16.036607089485 and 13.111615594476

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.52% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 13.801700625765. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -49.22%

CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -5.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.53% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 82.47% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) price will reach 17.329611710945 and 13.304571023004 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2023 if the real price is between 18.196092296492 and 12.639342471854

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.55% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 17.329611710945. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -17.53%

CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.55%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) predictions by visitors

CHINALIN SECURITIE (002945.SZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.