Maximum and minimum MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|600337.SS: 3.3446
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Sell Downtrend -22.6% Loss -45.86% Sell

Downtrend:-22.6%

Loss:-45.86%
3.34 0.88 3.34
0.88
1 Year Neutral Neutral 5.45% Loss -35.26% Neutral

Neutral:5.45%

Loss:-35.26%
3.64 0.88 3.64
0.88
2 Years Neutral Neutral -8.56% Loss -56.63% Neutral

Neutral:-8.56%

Loss:-56.63%
3.93 0.03 3.93
0.03

MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) stock price prediction until 20 Aug 2024 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Aug 2024 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.6% probability. Moreover, the probability that MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) price has no a definite trend is 77.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 20 Aug 2024, MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) price will reach 3.32 and 0.90 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Aug 2024 for MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Aug 2024 if the real price is between 3.49 and 0.86

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -45.86% loss. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Aug 2024

MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Aug 2024

Neutral -22.6%

MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -45.86%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) stock until 20 Aug 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2025 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2025 shows that the price will grow by 5.45% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) price has no a definite trend is 94.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2025, MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) price will reach 3.61 and 0.90 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2025 for MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2025 if the real price is between 3.79 and -0.05

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -35.26% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.90. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2025

MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2025

Neutral 5.45%

MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -35.26%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) stock until 20 Feb 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) stock price prediction until 20 Feb 2026 (update date: 20 Feb 2024)

Forecast until 20 Feb 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.56% probability. Moreover, the probability that MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) price has no a definite trend is 91.44% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 20 Feb 2026, MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) price will reach 3.90 and 0.03 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 20 Feb 2026 for MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 20 Feb 2026 if the real price is between 4.10 and 0.03

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -56.63% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.03. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) stock price forecast charts until 20 Feb 2026

MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) stock profit and loss prediction until 20 Feb 2026

Neutral -8.56%

MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 20 days

Strong Loss -56.63%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) stock until 20 Feb 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 20 Feb 2024

Users forecasts for MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) predictions by visitors

MARKOR INTL HOME FURNISHINGS CO (600337.SS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.